The love of my Life

The love of my Life
The Shade of my Heart <3

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Beginning of My Journey

   I've been waiting for the perfect day to start writing in my journal.  I finally decided that the perfect day will never come, and each day that I let pass is another missed opportunity for me to record my feelings.  So, here I go!  I certainly do not consider this the first day of my journey, but it is a place to start.  There has been alot of hesitancy on my part to start this journal.  By writing down my feelings and the events that happen in my life, I am forced to look at them as truth.  This is not just in my head anymore, and I cannot just push them aside and pretend that my feelings are not valid or real.  Now, I have to stare my fear in the face.  I can either let it swallow me up, or let it shape me into a better person.  I need to conquer the fear that I have and become that stronger person that I've wanted to be for years.

No comments:

Post a Comment