The love of my Life

The love of my Life
The Shade of my Heart <3

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Roadtrip in Pictures

Utah!
I packed a casserole from home, and we heated it up and ate it at a gas station in Utah.  It was cheap, easy, and nerdy! :)
Kids eating dinner at a gas station.  Good 'ol family vacation! :)

Beautiful Western Colorado.

Our stop in the middle of Nowhere Utah to clean up the "mess" in the van...:S

Utah!!  Beautiful country!
Kids at the Excalibur in Vegas.  My 3 little ducks in a row. :)

Didn't go through it, but got close!
Miss Jayden seeing Daddy for the first time in 14 weeks.  Sweet reunion! :)

Rockies in Colorado.  On day 2 of driving, we went from 52 degrees in Colorado, to 84 in Utah.  Crazy!

Tunnel through the mountain.
All tuckered out from the trip.  They all took 2 naps each day...at the same time!!  They were great...all things considered...:)

It was awesome to finally say, "Kids!  There's Daddy!!!"

Daddy with his son :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow Sarah- what some beautiful pictures! Makes me ALMOST miss when we drove in a van to CA... except I went with my mom, Connie G. (she's my mom's first cousin) and her 3 boys so it was a headache w/ those boys!!! But what a breathtaking trip!! So glad you got to enjoy it with your kiddos. :) Hope you're loving the CA life for a little while.

    ReplyDelete